Confidence in Care List
- No one with a fever may enter the building, temperature will be taken at the entrance.
- You must complete and submit your Guest Service Information Sheet and Waiver prior to your appointment: WAIVER
- There will be an A & B Shift format due to operating at 50% capacity. Until we are able to go back to 100% capacity, the A Shift will be working Tuesday and Wednesday and the B Shift will be working Thursday and Friday, with both A & B Shifts alternating Saturday and Sunday.
- Please, no large handbags. Bring in only what you need and can fit in your lap.
- Please come alone to your appointment. We will not accommodate extra family members, children or friends. If they come with you, they will need to wait outside. No handshakes or hugs for us at this time either please!
- All guests will be required to wear a mask that hooks behind the ears (all staff members will be required to wear masks as well). We will do our best to apply your hair color without getting it on your mask. It would be best to use a disposable mask if you are concerned with hair color stains. We can provide one if needed.
- Unfortunately due to MD guidelines, we will only be able to allow a limited amount of people in Varuna. We may have to ask you to wait outside prior to your appointment.
- When you come inside Varuna, we’ll ask that you use hand sanitizer or wash your hands in the make-up area.
- Upon entering that salon, you’ll go right to the styling chair with the stylist. Please wear an older T-shirt or something that has a lower neckline. We will be using styling capes as usual (which are always washed in between uses). Guests will be separated by a partition.
- Beverages or magazines will not be available during service. Please bring your own water with you.
- We have begun accepting Cash again for payment and tips.
- We have an Online Booking App which is available for all guests to book appointments.
- We prefer for all guests to pre-book their next appointments while in the salon.
Thank you very much for being patient and understanding as we go through this difficult time together. Your safety and the safety of our staff is extremely important to us and we want to ensure you receive the same service you always have at Varuna Aveda Salon Spa.
Our new hours will be as followed