If you are a team player with a positive, friendly attitude and a willingness to make Varuna the best salon and day spa, we welcome your inquiry about joining our roster of talented professionals. Varuna offers a beautiful working environment and a personable staff who take pride in how and where they work.
Currently hiring all positions.
LOVE YOUR EVERY DAY.
Attractive, high-fashion salon group seeks passionate and authentic team members for a fulfilling, long-term relationship.
- Positive, creative, & energetic
- In love with your craft
- Hungry for learning & skill-building
- Interested in a career, not just a job
- A team player
WE CAN OFFER:
- Competitive benefits
- Paid vacations & holidays
- Consistent educational opportunities
- Coaching & support to build your clientele
- Flexible scheduling
- Stellar reputation & name recognition
To provide a professional and nurturing experience for our guests.
• Candidate believes in a holistic approach to massage and spa treatments and is comfortable in communicating with guests about wellness practices.
• Has a “servant’s heart” and has an awareness of the importance of intention in their work.
• Takes care of his/her own wellness.
• Has excellent knowledge of the body and its systems.
• Able to customize treatments based on the guest’s needs.
• Believes learning never ends and is committed to ongoing spa education.
• Is willing to learn Ayurveda principles and apply them to our treatments.
DESCRIPTION OF DUTIES
• Provides excellent service to our guest with a nurturing and healing approach.
• Is willing to perform all treatments on the Spa menu that pertain to bodywork.
• Believes self-care is an essential part in the guest experience and commits to creating awareness and educating our guests to create better holistic lifestyles.
• Maintains excessive knowledge and enthusiasm towards our products and advanced training opportunities.
• Participates in all scheduled meetings and training for the continued growth of your Varuna Aveda and your career.
• Other duties as assigned.
- New Talent Stylist
- Aveda Advisor
- Massage Therapist
- Makeup Artists
- Nail Technician
- Guest Service Coordinators
- Senior Stylist
- Master Stylist
- Master Barber
- Shoeshine Tech
Applicants Must Have:
- Flexible schedules including weekend and evening availability
- Positive attitude and love being a team player
- Excellent guest service and hospitality skills
- Aveda knowledge or willingness to learn
- Goal orientated with passion to excel
- Commitment to our community & the environment
- Maryland license (stylist, esthetician, nail technician, & massage therapist)
We Offer Unparalleled Benefits, Including:
- Health insurance
- Paid Personal Time Off
- Professional Insurance
- Continuing education
- Free training
- Opportunity to be part of an amazing team
- Employee discounts on merchandise and services
- Advancement opportunities
A detailed job description is presented to applicants at the time of the employment interview.