If you are a team player with a positive, friendly attitude and a willingness to make Varuna the best salon and day spa, we welcome your inquiry about joining our roster of talented professionals. Varuna offers a beautiful working environment and a personable staff who take pride in how and where they work.
Currently hiring Licensed or Registered Massage Therapists. Please come in to fill out an application along with your resume.
To provide a professional and nurturing experience for our guests.
• This person believes in a holistic approach to massage and spa treatments and is comfortable in communicating with guests about wellness practices.
• Has a “servant’s heart” and has an awareness of the importance of intention in their work.
• Takes care of his/her own wellness.
• Has excellent knowledge of the body and its systems.
• Able to customize treatments based off of the guests needs.
• Believes learning never ends and is committed to ongoing spa education.
• Is willing to learn Ayurveda principles and apply them to our treatments.
DESCRIPTION OF DUTIES
• Provides excellent service to our guest with a nurturing and healing approach.
• Is willing to perform all treatments on Spa menu the pertain to bodywork.
• Believes self-care is essential part in the guest experience and commits to creating awareness and educating our guest to create better holistic lifestyles.
• Maintains excessive knowledge and enthusiasm towards our products and advanced training opportunities.
• Participates in all schedules meetings and training for the continued growth of your Varuna Aveda and your career.
• Other duties as assigned.
- New Talent Stylist
- Aveda Advisor
- Massage Therapist
- Makeup Artists
- Nail Technician
- Guest Service Coordinators
- Senior Stylist
- Master Stylist
- Master Barber
- Shoeshine Tech
Applicants Must Have:
- Flexible schedules including weekend and evening availability
- Positive attitude and be a team player
- Excellent guest service and hospitality skills
- Aveda knowledge or willingness to learn
- Goal orientation
- Maryland license (stylist, esthetician, nail technician)
- Liability insurance (massage therapist)
We Offer Unparalleled Benefits, Including:
- Health insurance
- Continuing education
- Free training
- Opportunity to be part of an amazing team
- Employee discounts on merchandise and services
- Advancement opportunities
A detailed job description is presented to applicants at the time of the employment interview.