Confidence in Care List
- No one with a fever may enter the building, temperature will be taken at entrance.
- You must complete and submit your Guest Service Information Sheet and Waiver prior to your appointment: WAIVER
- Please call the front desk when you arrive to coordinate your safe entrance into the salon.
- Due to high appointment volume, we ask you to please email email@example.com with your requests.
- There will be an A & B Shift format due to operating at 50% capacity. Until we are able to go back to 100% capacity, the A Shift will be working Tuesday and Wednesday and the B Shift will be working Thursday and Friday, with both A & B Shifts alternating Saturday and Sunday.
- Please, no large handbags. Bring in only what you need and can fit in your lap.
- Please come alone to your appointment. We will not accommodate extra family members, children or friends. If they come with you, they will need to wait outside. No handshakes or hugs for us at this time either please!
- Blow-dry services will be by request for now.
- Shampoo services may be completed upon request of booking a Hair Cut appointment for all guests, if a request is made prior to booking an appointment a guest must see below for recommendations.
- All guests will be required to wear a mask that hooks behind the ears (all staff members will be required to wear masks as well). We will do our best to apply your hair color without getting it on your mask. It would be best to use a disposable mask if you are concerned with hair color stains. We can provide one if needed.
- When you arrive at the salon, please wait outside or in your car; we will have a team member outside to greet you. Unfortunately due to MD guidelines we will only be able to allow a limited amount of people.
- This will eliminate extra people in the salon at one time and allow us to clean the styling station. When you come in, we’ll ask that you use hand sanitizer or wash your hands in the restroom.
- Upon entering that salon, you’ll go right to the styling chair with the stylist. Please wear an older T-shirt or something that has a lower neckline. We will be using styling capes as usual (which are always washed in between uses). Guests will be seated at every other station and 6 feet apart.
- Beverages or magazines will not be available during service. Please bring your own water with you.
- We will NOT be accepting cash for the time being.
- We will have a new Online Booking App which will be available for all guests.
- We will prefer for all clients to pre-book in advance to all appointments prior to coming to the salon. This is to shorten the amount of time you’re spending in the building and eliminate the number of staff we need to have working. We will note your future appointment day and time preferences and call or text you in a timely fashion to book your next service.
Thank you very much for being patient and understanding as we go through this difficult time together. Your safety and the safety of our staff is extremely important to us and we want to ensure you receive the same service you always have at Varuna SalonSpa.
Our new hours will be as followed